Home Open Account Help 205 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > some shots on the west coast (so Cal)

Date: 01/25/15 17:30
some shots on the west coast (so Cal)
Author: tc

there was a headsup that the loaded cans might make a daylight run down the coast so off I went to start my chase at santa barbara. 1st is 768 heading N/B then 14 shows up and then the loaded S/B cans make a meet with 14 and at the top end of the platform and then race by the depot. IT is amazing more people don't get hit by the trains with all the people that jump in front of these trains at the depot

Date: 01/25/15 17:33
Re: some shots on the west coast (so Cal)

a couple more south of carpenteria before the train gets to ventura ca

Date: 01/25/15 17:35
Author: sphauler

Very nice. Thanks for sharing

sphauler

Date: 01/25/15 17:36

1st is crossing the 101 freeway in ventura 2nd is the train at montalvo 3rd is the fred following up the train approaching camarillo

Date: 01/25/15 17:39

While waiting for the cans in chatsworth I heard an amazing sound in the sky it was a P-51 haulin butt. then the cans showed up

Date: 01/25/15 17:43

then after the cans a light power move north made their way by and when I past CP portal on the metro valley sub on my way home I caught the DPU of the empty vulcan rock train approaching the tunnel at CP portal. Thanks for looking

Date: 01/25/15 22:23
Author: Fizzboy7

Fine coverage of just about everything today. It's amazing it's as green as it is considering how dry January has been.

Date: 01/26/15 15:55
Author: ns1000

SUPER pics!! Thanks for sharing.

Date: 01/26/15 17:45
Author: ButteStBrakeman

You know what, Tim? Your photos of the coast almost make me want to go back to work. Almost, but not quite. GREAT photos, as usual.

V

SLOCONDR

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0434 seconds