Home Open Account Help 238 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > RCPE Operations

Date: 04/21/15 09:13
RCPE Operations
Author: UPTRAIN

Can anybody give me a brief rundown on the operations of the RCPE?  Anything helps: traffic types and levels, motive power used, what jobs run, how many, and times if anything runs on a similar schedule (yes, I realize it's a railroad).  A friend of mine who attended college in Aberdeen a couple years ago is headed north for the first time since the G&W takeover.

Thank you all in advance for any help.

Pump

Date: 04/21/15 10:38
Re: RCPE Operations
Author: callum_out

Uh, you might try RCPE" in search, "RCPE Hogger" has posted a pretty much full roster as well as detailed
descriptions of operation.

Out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/15 12:28 by callum_out.

Date: 04/21/15 12:13
Author: bridgeportsub

Check out RCPE hogger 's posts. I think runs Huron,SD to Tracy,MN. Looks like that might be a night time job based on what he has posted about it.

Randy

Date: 04/21/15 12:48
Author: toledopatch

bridgeportsub Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Check out RCPE hogger 's posts. I think runs
> Huron,SD to Tracy,MN. Looks like that might be a
> night time job based on what he has posted about
> it.
>

RCPE's lines go all the way out to Colony, Wyo., and from Rapid City, S.D., down to Crawford, Neb. Besides manifest traffic, they have on-line grain elevators and ethanol plants.

Date: 04/22/15 05:22
Author: RCPE_Hogger

Hello Pump, I can gladly help you with that and provide information. I am only familiar between Tracy, MN and Philp, SD. I run 95% of the time Huron to Tracy.

Posted from Android

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0371 seconds