Home Open Account Help 227 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Come To Winterail In Oregon And Ride A Steam Train!

Date: 11/21/15 03:22
Come To Winterail In Oregon And Ride A Steam Train!
Author: LoggerHogger

With Winterail now in Corvallis, Oregon we could not miss the oppurtunity to welcome the attendees to this great railfan event to ride along the Beautiful Oregon Coast behind a famous former California Steam Locomotive!

First Annual Post Winterail Steam Excursion Sunday, March 20, 2016

Join us for a four hour round trip steam excursion with former McCloud River Railroad #25 from Garibaldi to Wheeler, Oregon. Enjoy views of Tillamook Bay, the Pacific Ocean and Nehalem Bay. The trip will include at least two photo runbys (more weather permitting.) The trip departs at 9:00 am and will return by 1:00 pm. Tickets are $50.00 per person. To order, please send a check or money order made out to the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad at P.O. Box 669, Tillamook, OR 97141. If you have any questions, please contact us at Info@OregonCoastScenic.org. www.oregoncoastscenic.org www.facebook.com/OregonCoastScenicRR/?ref=hl * The OCSR reserves the right to substitute equipment for operational or safety needs.

Martin

Info@OregonCoastScenic.org

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/15 03:53 by LoggerHogger.

Date: 11/21/15 16:02
Re: Come To Winterail In Oregon And Ride A Steam Train!
Author: ns1000

Nice pics!!

Date: 11/21/15 18:19
Author: Seventyfive

Thanks for the heads up, Martin.  Just got my 2016 planner today and this will be the first thing I enter.  Hope the Cascade Mountain passes aren't too bad that weekend.  Looking forward to the train ride and my first visit to Winterail.

Rich

Date: 11/22/15 00:03
Author: railhiss

I was in Rockaway Beach, Oregon, over Labor Day weekend in 2011 and took this picture of Number 25.

Paul

Date: 11/22/15 13:01
Author: McCloud25

We now have sales on our web page too.

http://www.oregoncoastscenic.org/special-excursions/

Posted from iPhone

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0394 seconds