Home Open Account Help 296 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Granuals & Liguids on the Wagoner Sub . . .

Date: 05/02/16 12:56
Granuals & Liguids on the Wagoner Sub . . .
Author: SCKP187

A good fanning day with 12 trains in 6', seems like this part of the UP hasn't seen as much recession as other areas.  Mostly grain trains were moving, but the day included color and comodity variations as well.
1.     UP 7602-6040 drifts through Okay Jct with grain from Superior NE to Eagle Pass TX. At this point the train is in between the Wagoner Sub main and the Cherokee Sub main and I'm missing a northbound rolling by.
2.     A quick scurry out to the highway and north I was able to get ahead of UP 5347-6597 destined for Westvaco WY (soda ash???) near the south end of Wagoner OK on the former MKT Cherokee Sub
3.     Back on the Wagoner Sub at Gore OK, BNSF 5777 OSJTC

3 more . .

Date: 05/02/16 13:05
Re: Granuals & Liguids on the Wagoner Sub . . .
Author: SCKP187

4.     At that point, the scanner indicated most of the activity was on the Cherokee Sub where I found the KCS is still running their GBVKC train--KCS 4590-4786 just north of Oktaha OK
5.     Lone leader UP 7670 with the mostly tank car MHOKC from Houston at Inola OK
6.     And DPU 8661 shot in a tight area but it does document gas prices and location 
Photos April 1 2016  Thanks for looking 
Brian Stevens

Date: 05/02/16 15:34
Author: PALuvR

Cloudless blue skies and lots of trains. What more could you ask for? And of course some KCS including a Belle. Nice!

Mike

Date: 05/03/16 00:13
Author: Ritzville

I agree with Mike Brian. Looks like you had a nice day trackside with nice weather and lots of train.

Larry

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0452 seconds