Home Open Account Help 276 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > This morning I played: This afternoon I clean

Date: 05/02/16 11:19
This morning I played: This afternoon I clean
Author: PALuvR

Rosie is returning home after 2 weeks in Scotland late this evening so I spent this morning trackside. I will spend this afternoon cleaning up my temporary "bachelor pad". I made a trip to N. Bergstrom on the UP Austin Sub. Not long after NB #22 came through, a NB autorack train pulled up and was holding the main waiting on a southbounder. At 10:37, MFWSA entered Bergstom siding. 

1. Coming into the siding after climbing Bergstrom Hill
2. Getting a roll-by

Date: 05/02/16 11:27
Re: This morning I played: This afternoon I clean
Author: PALuvR

After the manifest cleared Dittmar Rd. and stopped, the autoracks headed out. Eight minutes later, CEMEX loads came through and that closed out my morning.

As always, I appreciate y'all taking the time to have a look. Would have been better without the clouds but what can I say?

Mike

3. ALDAS-01 leaving Bergstrom
4. DP on the autorack train
5. Cement loads with SD70AH's for power. What happened to the GE's that used to handle these chores?

Date: 05/02/16 12:34
Author: SCKP187

Nice shots. I really like the composition in the first one. Hopefully the dishwater will be drained out of the sink when your wife walks in the door and you won't get caught still cleaning up.
Brian Stevens

Date: 05/02/16 12:48
Author: Ritzville

Glad you could play one more morning Mike before the big clean-up, lol. I too like picture #1. Clouds or no clouds, it's always fun to be trackside.

Larry

Date: 05/02/16 18:30
Author: oklachaser

Really nice photos.

Ronda Thomas

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0363 seconds