Home Open Account Help 346 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Reroute--Autos E/B

Date: 02/17/17 13:36
Reroute--Autos E/B
Author: kalthoff

Today i saw a UP e/b loaded auto train thru Livermore about 9:00 am. It was agood sized train with a 2x1 configuation. Can any one i/d the symbol. The Oakland Sub is seeing more traffic in a day than it usually sees in a week with all the reroutes. No ACE Trains yet.

Date: 02/17/17 13:50
Re: Reroute--Autos E/B
Author: casavoye

ABESPX  Toyota's for Spring Tx

Date: 02/17/17 14:24
Author: JamesSchlinger

I beg to differ. There have been fewer freights, not more...furthermore, ace ran one train yesterday and today.

althoff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Today i saw a UP e/b loaded auto train thru
> Livermore about 9:00 am. It was agood sized train
> with a 2x1 configuation. Can any one i/d the
> symbol. The Oakland Sub is seeing more traffic in
> a day than it usually sees in a week with all the
> reroutes. No ACE Trains yet.

Posted from Android

Date: 02/17/17 14:31
Author: JamesSchlinger

I should amend my statement a tad...mon-wed saw all of 2 re-routes a day, but 2-3 "regulars" took the Cal P instead. It is true that last Sunday, yesterday and today have seen a few more re-routes. But the oakland sub is hardly "busy" given the absence of the usual suspects...and like I said, Ace ran 1 train yesterday and is doing the same today.

Posted from Android

Date: 02/17/17 14:39
Author: coach

ACE is getting the short end of the stick, and on a line that has the capacity to move detours and ACE trains.  Ofcourse, if you try to move everything in the same 3 hour window, that won't work vs. spreading it out, then ACE pays the price...

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0393 seconds