Home Open Account Help 327 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Location of new AERC units?

Date: 04/21/17 09:17
Location of new AERC units?
Author: upbuddyboy

Where are the new units that were going to the AERC at Lebanon Oregon? Heard they were to come down on 664 from Vancouver a few days ago but nothing since. Thanks for the help.
Brian

Posted from iPhone

Date: 04/21/17 21:10
Re: Location of new AERC units?
Author: SP8100

upbuddyboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where are the new units that were going to the
> AERC at Lebanon Oregon? Heard they were to come
> down on 664 from Vancouver a few days ago but
> nothing since. Thanks for the help.
> Brian
>
> Posted from iPhone

I have heard that two units have made it to AERC, but the other two units location is unknown at this time..

The units coming from AERC are in Cheney. Word on the street is they are going to Western Rail tomorrow morning, bright and early..

SP8100

Date: 04/21/17 22:40
Re: Location of new AERC units?
Author: shay2305

The Ex-UP C40-8 9252 and ex-CSX B20-8 5935 were picked up in Albany on Wednesday (4/19). 9252 is sitting at the AERC RIP track near the Lebanon depot. 5935 is near the AERC office behind the Lebanon hospital. Shop forces are focusing on the 5935 and were able to get the engine started for the first time today. As far as I know the other two locomotives are MIA, possibly still is Pasco. The word I've heard is that BNSF doesn't know where they are. Why the four locomotives which were together with paperwork taped in the windows and proper waybills in the computer system got separated is beyond my imagining. I guess that's a Class I RR for you.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0329 seconds