Home Open Account Help 375 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Railjobs.com

Date: 04/25/17 19:01
Railjobs.com
Author: irhoghead

Is anyone familiar with the caretakers of this site? A friend has been watching it for a while to see if any jobs would be posted that he would be interested in, but says that it hasn't been updated in over a month. He tried calling, but just got a voice mail, and no return call. Tried emailing, but no response. Anyone on here know what's up with that site? Thanks.

Date: 04/25/17 19:26
Re: Railjobs.com
Author: gyralite

I don't know anything about Railjobs.com but if you are looking for temp RR jobs, try rrtemps.com.

Date: 04/25/17 21:21
Author: trainjunkie

Most of the legit RR jobs get posted to LinkedIn. Railjobs.com has a lot of obsolete postings.

Date: 04/26/17 15:20
Author: jointauthority

Temp jobs usually require experience, I know TCS requires a minimum of 3 years class 1 experience.

Tell your friend to just save a few searches on Indeed or SimplyHired with keywords Railroad and Train Conductor. I always look for railroad postings, because the best time to look for a job is when you already have one. I've learned the grass is not always greener on the other side... :(

Posted from Android

Date: 04/26/17 17:00
Author: Brodiesel710

Sites not designed very well. Seems like an okay place to find non Class 1 positions tough.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0438 seconds