Train ID
Photos
Schedule

Mike Root
Madras, OR

Date: 05/25/17 20:26
Re: UP Klamath Falls-Perez local
Author: funnelfan

I will be in Klamath Falls June 2nd-5th for a family get together. Not sure how much free time I will have, but see what I can find out.

Ted Curphey
Ontario, OR

Date: 05/26/17 00:04
Author: SP2681

Couple of years ago it ran Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday during the day but I think that has changed, haven't heard them on channel 14 like I used to when I am up that way.

Posted from Android

Date: 05/26/17 12:08
Author: Graybeard1942

I went past Perez on May 3rd and there were no set outs. I'll be up there for twelve starting Monday and will monitor the road channels to see if there is a pattern.

There was another post recently about issues with the Lake County Railroad. You may want to check that out.

TED: If you have time to get down to Tulelake, check out the Modoc Northern caboose. It has been parked there since the collapse of the Modoc Northern Railroad and remarkably is still in good shape. When last used on the MNRR runs through to Lakeview, it was fully functional including heat and electricity and bunks.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0323 seconds