Home Open Account Help 333 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Five Z trains past Dunsmuir today?

Date: 07/25/17 19:46
Five Z trains past Dunsmuir today?
Author: SPMemphisFreight

Noticed on the D cam that five domestic stack trains passed today, two southbound this morning and three north in the afternoon. Seems a lot for a Tuesday. Was there some kind of incident along the I-5 or just some late runs? Or were some of these repo's? Thx..

Date: 07/25/17 20:16
Re: Five Z trains past Dunsmuir today?
Author: TCnR

I knew somebody watched the camera besides Ross.

I did hear them talking about tieing down the Intermodels, at Dunsmuir and then at KF later. Not sure which ones were tied down but they don't sound like the usual hot shots. There is an MoW project between Chemult and KF but it sounded more like short on crews.

Date: 07/26/17 06:15
Author: 494

I believe the 6am train was an IBRCIR, so the second Southbound should be Monday's ZBRLC.

Posted from Android

Date: 07/26/17 08:16
Author: ross

One is the daily ZLCBr, one is the ZLCBRB (once a week), one may be the ZLCBRC (unknown however)

Date: 07/26/17 08:29
Author: fresno

There was an ILCTMX nb through Dunsmuir yesterday afternoon, in addition to the regular Z trains. The other two were probably repo trains.

Date: 07/26/17 13:10
Author: SPMemphisFreight

Thanks all. Was under impression ZLCBR doesn't run Mondays, ZBRLC doesn't run Sundays, LCBRB runs Tues and LCBRC runs Friday. Must be off on how long it takes one to get from LA to Dunsmuir or when they depart ramps. Looked back at last Tuesday and there was a s-bnd in morning and two afternoon n-bnds as well.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0357 seconds