Home Open Account Help 344 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Site move update

Date: 05/18/18 20:50
Site move update
Author: webmaster

UPDATE Sunday 2:25pm PDT

We have moved the site to our new cloud host and it is running faster than it has ever before. Most users should be seeing faster video downloads. We have a few minor hiccups we are working to resolve. Email sent from the server including private message notification, new message replies for subscribed threads, and image/video of the day notifications are being sent through a new mail server that the rest of the Internet does not recognize as being non-spam. For the next few weeks if you are expecting automated email from our system check your SPAM boxes for our mail until the Internet learns our mail server is safe.

--------------------

Sunday the site will be down for a few hours as we transition to our new cloud hosting system. I don't have a time frame yet as we are still narrowing down the final launch time. When the Trainorders.com relaunches it will look the same, but you will notice the site is a bit more responsive, and videos for most of the country will load faster.

For more information about our move to cloud read my previous post here:
https://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?16,4554599

Also, for those that sent me private messages, I have read all of them and responded to many of them. I was astounded by the outpouring of support. I never expected the hundreds of messages I received in support. Thank you all,

Todd Clark
Canyon Country, CA
Trainorders.com

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0257 seconds