Home Open Account Help 378 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > POVA along Lake Pend Oreille

Date: 07/20/18 22:53
POVA along Lake Pend Oreille
Author: DelMonteX

I took a 5 day tour of Eastern Washington with a focus on shortlines.    On my last day, I caught up with the Pend Oreille Valley Railroad, running westward along the lake. 

Enjoy!

Steve Carter
Gig Harbor, WA
My Photography

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 07/20/18 23:29
Re: POVA along Lake Pend Oreille
Author: Fizzboy7

Very impressive.
Question:  Are you dubbing in the sound?   I notice it doesn't change when you blended from one scene to the other.

Date: 07/20/18 23:41
Author: DelMonteX

Fizzboy7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very impressive.
> Question:  Are you dubbing in the sound?   I
> notice it doesn't change when you blended from one
> scene to the other.
>  

Yes, when I have reasonable audio from the device that controls the drone (iPad mini 4), I strip the audio from the video file that the DJI app creates on the iPad and then edit and dub it over the video from the drone (which of course has no audio). 

Steve Carter
Gig Harbor, WA
My Photography

Date: 07/21/18 04:59
Author: funnelfan

Good sized train for the POVA these days.

Ted Curphey
Ontario, OR

Date: 07/21/18 13:28
Author: czephyr17

Very nice!  To think that until May 1, 1971 this was the route of Great Northern's / Burlington Northern's Empire Builder and Western Star!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/18 13:29 by czephyr17.

Date: 07/21/18 21:54
Author: hawkinsun

Very nice !   Thanks for this.  This is part of my neighborhood.   If had known you were going to be here, we'd have bought you lunch.  I have a friend that's interested in drones, photography, and trains.   Were trying to get him to buy a drone, and learn how to use it , in time to document the building of the BNSF second bridge over Pend Orielle Lake at Sandpoint, Idaho.  He lives just down the road from it.   We know he's got the money, he just needs a little more push.

Craig Hanson
Vay, Idaho

Date: 07/23/18 10:07
Author: HH

Thanks, Steve!  I enjoyed that.

Hopmere Hank

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0462 seconds