Home Open Account Help 301 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Stuart Mesa Info about the Daygo train leaving.

Date: 08/02/18 15:11
Stuart Mesa Info about the Daygo train leaving.
Author: jkurt

Hello all,

I haven't been hearing the DS talk to the Daygo as much if at all at Stuart Mesa on the North County San Diego Sub.  Does anyone know if they went digital or are they using cell phones now?   I use to hear North County San Diego Sub BNSF**** you have permission to back into your train either eastward or westward direction. before pulling out of Stuart.  Now if I am lucky I may hear it but It's not often at all now.  Have they changed frequecies and if so I may need to program them into my bc125at scanner.  Any info would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Kurt

Date: 08/02/18 18:23
Re: Stuart Mesa Info about the Daygo train leaving.
Author: MrMRL

Maybe the signals have changed? They may not need to radio for permission to back up anymore.

Mr. MRL

Date: 08/02/18 20:20
Author: rdlehmer

Kurt

Sorry - just guessing here. Might have rearranged transmitters and put a low power one in the area. How far is your base station from Stuart Mesa?

Ron

Date: 08/03/18 12:23

MrMRL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe the signals have changed? They may not need
> to radio for permission to back up anymore.
>
> Mr. MRL

I guess that's possible I haven't been down there for awhile so maybe things have changed.

Date: 08/03/18 12:26

rdlehmer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kurt
>
> Sorry - just guessing here. Might have rearranged
> transmitters and put a low power one in the area.
> How far is your base station from Stuart Mesa?
>
> Ron

I live in San Clemente that's 20-25 miles away northward or westward by the railroad.  I imagine the base station is in between that somewhere in Camp Pendleton somewhere I don't know.  

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0389 seconds