Home Open Account Help 262 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Winterail 2019

Date: 12/17/18 12:26
Winterail 2019
Author: VicNeves

Winterail postcards have been delayed. No excuses. We are just late on their release. Tickets are on sale now. Go to website for further information. www.winterail.com.  Or mail in $45 for Full Fare ticket to Vic Neves, PO Box 944 Albany OR. 97321. Presenter line up has been posted.
Vic Neves

Date: 12/17/18 12:55
Re: Winterail 2019
Author: OregonOldGuy

Whats a Winterail postcard?

Rob

Date: 12/17/18 13:30
Author: stevelv

OregonOldGuy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whats a Winterail postcard?
>
> Rob
>

Big annual railroad slide and video show.   http://www.winterail.com/

Date: 12/17/18 13:36
Author: HotWater

stevelv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OregonOldGuy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Whats a Winterail postcard?
> >
> > Rob
> >
>
> Big annual railroad slide and video show. 
>  http://www.winterail.com/

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe OregonOldGuy actually asked about the "postcard", i.e. "Whats a Winterail postcard ?". I thought everyone knows what Winterail is.

Date: 12/17/18 13:45
Author: seod

Vic sends out postcards to people who have been to Winterail before and is on the mailing list. I remember back in the old days if you waited until yoy got your postcard you were not going the tickets sold out that fast. You mailed the check as soon as flimsies announced Winterail tickets on sale. I really look forward to Winterail. It will be hard to beat last year though it was the best set of shows they have ever had not a bad show in the bunch all really great shows. I hope they do as it would be another fantastic show. I haven't been to all of the winterail's just around 25 of them and i hope to go to many more.

Scott O'Dell

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/18 13:46 by seod.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0407 seconds