Home Open Account Help 332 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > A Brief Saturday Afternoon Trip

Date: 04/15/19 08:32
A Brief Saturday Afternoon Trip
Author: twjurgens

As you can no doubt tell, I'm catching up with posting pics of going's on around the Lincoln, Ne area.  Fellow TO member SCOTTY and I did a Saturday afternoon sojourn recently.  We weren't out for long and it wasn't as productive as we'd hoped but here's a sample of what we saw.

We headed out to a favorite haunt at Pleasant Dale, west of Lincoln and missed the head end power of a coal load with BNSF 6149 as dpu.

The next train was another load powered by BNSF 8763 and CREX 1213.  Didn't get the dpu on this one for some reason....maybe it was a butt shot and we passed it up!

Last shot was at Plamor just west of Lincoln where BNSF 7013 and 8429 had a short local comprised of ADM tanks.

Date: 04/15/19 11:11
Re: A Brief Saturday Afternoon Trip
Author: King_Coal

Good to see you out and about now that Nebraska has a good weather streak going. That bridge at Emerald is hard to beat.

Date: 04/15/19 12:15
Author: bmarti7

Nice exposures Tom.

BB

Date: 04/15/19 12:34
Author: santafe199

Well now... Pleasant Dale didn't get torn up like I thought it would. So a few trees are gone. That just opems up some extra shooting angles. I betcha you'll be shooting some "Monday Meets" from that overpass...

Willie W

Date: 04/15/19 20:01
Author: SCKP187

Nice catches Tom.  #1 is a beautiful location.
Brian Stevens

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.043 seconds