Home Open Account Help 332 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > SDS Saturday: a day late & OT

Date: 04/05/20 16:39
SDS Saturday: a day late & OT
Author: santafe199

Things is a jes' a wee bit different today in this here brave new world... A while ago I hitched up the wagon, crossed the Big Blue River and rode to town on a mission to seek and acquire drugs n' other more pleasantly consumable vittles. I took in the sight of the usual fisherman type vehicles parked around both ends of the bridge. A few more than usual, but hey... it's Sunday and it's not like they have jobs or anything else to do nowadays. I took my sidekick Nikon D7100 along, but evidently the KP is keepin' its trains socially away from this shooter. Finding the RR tracks barren, I got muh drugs n' muh grub and hit the home trail. And then I saw an unusual sight on the way. By the time I was back at the Big Blue I saw the number of vehicles had swelled. There musta been 17-18 of 'em parked all around. I took a quick peek at the human stick figures along the river. They were all observing the 6-feet away thing, which I expected. But it occurred to me: I betcha nary a one of them sidewinders is keepin' 6 feet away from the FISH they were a-catchin'... 

Yup... there goes the neighborhood now, fer sure...

;^)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/20 16:40 by santafe199.

Date: 04/05/20 16:50
Re: SDS Saturday: a day late & OT
Author: Ritzville

Thanks for passing on your pleasant encounter! Pretty quiet in my neck of the woods.

Larry

Date: 04/06/20 05:56
Re: SDS Saturday: a day late & OT
Author: twjurgens

"Drugs 'n Grub"!!  Could be the start of a new retail outlet.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0403 seconds