Home Open Account Help 228 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > UP CEO on Mad Money today


Date: 09/15/20 07:02
UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: mully

The CEO will be on tonight let’s hear what he has to say


Gary

Posted from iPhone



Date: 09/15/20 08:27
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: ble692

He and some other UP employees also will be ringing the bell virtually to close the NYSE today.



Date: 09/15/20 09:08
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: wyeth

More sucking up to Wall Street.



Date: 09/15/20 09:38
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: Drknow

Buy our overpriced stock!!! See the wonderful things PSR does!!

Posted from iPhone



Date: 09/15/20 09:43
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: Seventyfive

ble692 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He and some other UP employees also will be ringing the bell virtually to close the NYSE today.

In a nutshell, so to speak, this alone makes PSR an incredible success.



Date: 09/15/20 10:13
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: trkinsptr

Run off all new business!



Date: 09/15/20 11:24
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: callum_out

And in other news, the new BNSF CEO is a very accomplished lady, her whole life with one railroad,
hasn't worked for an airline, investment house, or other faction deemed necessary to run a railroad.
Way to go BNSF, one for the female advancement, but mass props for someone from within who
has a broad rail background.

Out



Date: 09/15/20 12:41
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: pdt

Of course...talk about money and stock price.    Lets see him show up at a shippers conference.



Date: 09/15/20 13:01
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: King_Coal

New BNSF leaders sounds kind of like Cindy Sanborn. Two of 4 major US carriers.



Date: 09/15/20 13:37
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: ns1000

pdt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Of course...talk about money and stock
> price.    Lets see him show up at a shippers
> conference.


Or talk to the folks in the field that MOVE the trains...??!!

Oh wait, that would require stepping out of the Glass Palace......

Posted from Android



Date: 09/15/20 20:34
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: GN599

callum_out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And in other news, the new BNSF CEO is a very
> accomplished lady, her whole life with one
> railroad,
> hasn't worked for an airline, investment house, or
> other faction deemed necessary to run a railroad.
> Way to go BNSF, one for the female advancement,
> but mass props for someone from within who
> has a broad rail background.
>
> Out

We were talking about Carl Ice's retirement last trip and our new CEO. With all the craziness of this PSR stuff it's good to see an in house hire. Feels like I am still working for a real railroad. Anyway I feel for the guys working at UP right now.  A lot of uncertainty. 



Date: 09/15/20 20:48
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: coach

I wish the READING & NORTHERN could take over the UP.  My God, good things would start happening, and fast!!!  Customers would come back, for starters.



Date: 09/16/20 12:16
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: Drknow

You guys just don’t get it, TAW saw this at BN 40 years ago. UPRR INC does not want new business, the goal is to drive away business; except the business they deem worthy of the effort. It’s retreating and digging trenches on the path to victory via PSR Vision2020 G55+0=growth+contraction 23skidoo hike, up and to the right.

Posted from iPhone



Date: 09/16/20 15:17
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: callum_out

And right up until the end.

Out +



Date: 09/16/20 20:49
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: coach

Think about it:  PSR only works if you have business to turn away.

The day will come when they start begging.....then they have to listen to the customer, vs. the customer listening to the PSR railroad types.



Date: 09/16/20 21:46
Re: UP CEO on Mad Money today
Author: Drknow

coach Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Think about it:  PSR only works if you have
> business to turn away.
>
> The day will come when they start begging.....then
> they have to listen to the customer, vs. the
> customer listening to the PSR railroad types.

And by then the high priest’s of the cult of PSR (all hail Ernie Harrison PBUH) will be retired to their own little private islands in the Caribbean with their wives and girlfriends. We mud people that have to live this everyday will be the ones left holding the bags of burning caca.

Posted from iPhone



[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0402 seconds