Home Open Account Help 294 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > S&A chase preview

Date: 01/04/21 14:30
S&A chase preview
Author: santafe199

In my time here on TO I’ve managed to shoot in person, or at least download a handful of images of most of the Heritage units on the NS roster. And yesterday, through a very helpful ‘grapevine’ I was able to chase and add the Savannah & Atlanta unit to the list of “seen in person”. A total of 36 images survived the final shakedown and made it into my master file. I plan on posting highlights of the chase for tomorrow’s Toto, so don’t touch that dial!

But I had a friend ask if I couldn’t just post a little teaser shot today. I thought: why not? So………

1. NS 1065, the “Savannah & Atlanta” Heritage unit leads UP train IKCSI-12 through the bridge over the Delaware River just west of Perry, KS on January 3, 2021.

Thanks for sneakin’ a peek!
Lance Garrels
santafe199

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/21 14:32 by santafe199.

Date: 01/04/21 18:13
Re: S&A chase preview
Author: SP8595

Very Nice! Colorful train as well.

Date: 01/05/21 09:27
Author: Gonut1

Lance,
When you post those pictures, if I page though them real fast will it look like a movie? You know, like those little books they used to print and you flipped the pages with your thumb to see a cartoon!
Nice photo there.
Go

Date: 01/07/21 13:58
Author: ns1000

Nice pic!!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0407 seconds