Home Open Account Help 211 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Terrible Picture of New San Berdoo/Redlands Train Set

Date: 01/05/22 21:55
Terrible Picture of New San Berdoo/Redlands Train Set
Author: RailRat

Picture Taken a few days ago, from the work truck, as we were heading south on the I-215 in San Bernardino, California, past the BNSF yard.
They appear to be parts of the new trainset, and have been there for a few weeks now.
They appear to be sitting on flat cars.
Sorry for the bad pic, but we are in a mad rush downhere all the time@#!$%!!

It's for the new San Bernardino to Redlands line that they have been working on for the past few years.

Not sure if it's only part of power/passenger cars or what, not sure

Jim Baker
Riverside, CA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/22 21:59 by RailRat.

Date: 01/05/22 22:26
Re: Terrible Picture of New San Berdoo/Redlands Train Set
Author: SCAX3401

As a matter of fact, they were using two cranes this morning to unload them.  The second trainset was somewhere in the Bakersfield area last I heard, heading for Barstow on a BNSF manifest.

Date: 01/06/22 01:57
Author: trainjunkie

I went by it last night. It is all together sitting on rail outside the shops. I've rolled by this thing dozens of times on the adjacent BNSF main and every time I do I always wonder if Stadler's sales literature contained the phrase, "Some assembly required". LOL

Date: 01/06/22 18:49
Author: bearease

I caught a set of those Eastbound through Tehachapi in the wee hours of the morning:

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.04 seconds