Home Open Account Help 332 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Still Looking For Information On Local Gemco Trains

Date: 01/27/22 13:21
Still Looking For Information On Local Gemco Trains
Author: northridgeswitcher

I posted the below a few days ago, thought I would try again and add a couple of more pieces of information so maybe  someone in T/O land might be able to help.

There was a web-site (which I can't seem to find) that had "Crusta Grade" as part of the name I believe.   It had some of the info I was looking for last time I looked at it (a couple of years back) but the site had not been updated in some time.  Nor did I print out the info at the time.  Perhaps someone knows of the site?

Also I do see an occasional photo of the Gemco Yard posted on-line so I assume someone in the local Los Angles/Valley area is going out and perhaps would have some of the info I am looking for.

Thanks again for any help or suggestions.   Northridge Switcher
Hello all,

Looking for a list and any info (such as days of week, times etc) for the current Union Pacific trains that operate out of the Gemco Yard in Van Nuys CA.

My main interest are any trains that operate Van Nuys to/from Chatsworth and if possible some of the industries they service.

As an example does UP still operate what use to be called the "Day Bud" ?

Secondarily, Van Nuys east to where the Coast Line intersects at Burbank junction.

Going to use the info for modeling purposes.

Thanks in advance to all that reply.

Take care, be safe.

Northridge Switcher

Date: 01/27/22 14:16
Re: Still Looking For Information On Local Gemco Trains
Author: UPRR_Westoakland

This?? www.cuestapassrails.com

Posted from Android

Date: 01/27/22 14:55
Re: Still Looking For Information On Local Gemco Trains
Author: northridgeswitcher

UPRR_Westoakland:

That's it!   Thank you so much.

Take care, be safe.

Northridge Switcher

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/22 14:56 by northridgeswitcher.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.2318 seconds