Home Open Account Help 264 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Well There's Your Problem

Date: 09/14/22 11:45
Well There's Your Problem
Author: skinem

This might have already been suggested. I know already that this won't appeal to everyone, but everyone can learn something. I
enjoy them. On youTube:
  Work Stoppage. Shop Floor Discussion 6: National Rail Strikew/ Justin Roczniak 

Date: 09/14/22 19:20
Re: Well There's Your Problem - YouTube / Podcast
Author: EVPioneer

Yay... Liam??

I too am a fan. I enjoy the deadpan humor and railroad-related theme. As a pen and paper engineer professionally and a volunteer tourist railroad locomotive engineer I find the podcast quite entertaining. The stress of making a weekly podcast about events that are complex and nuanced and entertaining is quite a feat. Sure there may be nuance missed but that is a result of the pace of production rather than a lack of passion by the creators in my opinion.

The YouTube content is superior to the podcast stream. The slides help significantly with context plus the John Madden impression with the markup helps tell the story.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPxHg4192hLDpTI2w7F9rPg - for context...

It is a mystery to me how the link system work in this forum, I use the link button, no work for me I guess...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/22 19:26 by EVPioneer.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0328 seconds