Home Open Account Help 365 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > To Be Expected

Date: 09/15/22 18:07
To Be Expected
Author: MacBeau

Considering the number of BNSF units that go past the rail cams at North East, Pennsylvania and Elkhart, Indiana, the power on this eastbound caught climbing Cajon Pass yesterday is completely understandable. At Summit it will meet a 3x0 westbound domestic container with two more foreign tourists.
Be of good cheer,
—Mac
www.lowellamrine.com

Date: 09/15/22 18:59
Re: To Be Expected
Author: sscannella

We have a constant parade of BNSF units (trail units only), and some UP, east of Conway (Pittsburgh) on the NS's former PRR main, through Harrisburg and onto points east.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/22 19:00 by sscannella.

Date: 09/15/22 19:59
Author: Gonut1

What Sam said. Foreign units are very normal today, just about anywhere. 
Thanks for the post.
Go

Date: 09/15/22 20:57
Author: oyw

Nice one!

Date: 09/16/22 05:57
Author: espee4ever

I can add that I have been seeing western power while banging around the Reading Pennsylvania area for the last week or so. I was kind of surprised, to be honest, pumpkins in Harrisburg! Thanks for sharing another example of your work.
—Michael

Date: 09/16/22 07:08
Author: BCutter

And while I was looking at this on my old 'puter,  that same train was going through Fort Madison, Iowa (VR on Tube of U) on my new 'puter!  Wonderful!

Bruce

Date: 09/16/22 08:44
Author: texchief1

Nice shot!

RC Lundgren
Elgin, TX

Date: 09/16/22 11:18
Author: stevelv

This train had a nice meet at the Kingman webcam.  The WB had a BNSF and two Ferromex SD70ace's.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0451 seconds