Home Open Account Help 330 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Kyle RR - Never too Young to Watch Trains

Date: 11/20/23 13:11
Kyle RR - Never too Young to Watch Trains
Author: cozephyr

No minimum age to drive in the country-!  Tripp loves to watch the Kyle Railroad at Stratton, Colorado, 20 November 2023.  His Mom takes him over to the former Rock Island Railroad line whenever she hears a train.  Best way to enjoy the Thanksgiving week break-!  Kyle RR 2128 was paired with Utah Railway lettered 5003.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/23 14:36 by cozephyr.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 11/20/23 13:13
Re: Kyle RR - Never too Young to Watch Trains
Author: exhaustED

Awesome shots, he'll have some great memories. 

Date: 11/20/23 20:15
Author: weather

Start 'em youn so hey can mark up at 21.  My Son Ben Did, bought his firt house two years later and is hauling down 135K at year.

Date: 11/20/23 23:20
Author: ATSFSuperChief

Watching trains from a pickup truck is the absolute best way ever, although also did it from a souped up Volvo 1800S and a 66 Lincoln Continental.

SuperChiefDon

Date: 11/21/23 08:28
Author: bmarti7

Great stuff!!

PCBill

Date: 11/21/23 14:33
Author: BruceStikkers

I was on my way from Illinois to Colorado on 9/27/23 and stopped in Phillipsburg, KS and got a shot of Buffalo and Pittsburgh 3318 in the yard. They are a very interesting line to follow. Mid America line with locos from Pennsylvania and Utah.

Bruce Stikkers
St. Jospph, IL

Date: 11/21/23 21:41
Author: atsf121

Love that first shot!  That would have been me as a kid.  As a boy, I would beg my Dad to take the long way home from church every Sunday, and sometimes he would.  The long way followed the train tracks home, and even though Sunday's probably weren't the best days to see trains on that portion of the SP, I still enjoyed it and have fond memories.  Tripp will too, I'm sure.

Nathan

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0505 seconds