Home Open Account Help 252 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Couple captures of this Drayton, ND-to-Kalama, WA loaded grainer.

Date: 02/18/24 13:28
Couple captures of this Drayton, ND-to-Kalama, WA loaded grainer.
Author: jmulhol2

A couple different captures of this Drayton, ND ("CHS Inc." grain elevator) --to-- Kalama, WA ("Temco, LLC (Temco Kalama Terminal)" grain facility) westbound loaded unit grain shuttle train back on 02/16/2024. 

Picture: BNSF #5331 and BNSF #6641 idle on the head-end of the train whilst tied down on the "passenger main" track on the far west end of the BNSF Grand Forks, ND, train yard with the little blue "stop" sign flag attached to the lead motor during the early morning hours.  

Video: CP #8143 is seen here shoving on the rear of the train as it departs the far west end of the BNSF Grand Forks, ND, train yard and starts its trek westward along the BNSF Devils Lake Subdivision toward Minot, ND, and beyond during the noontime hour. 

Train symbol: G-DRAKAH

Power:
BNSF #5331 (GE C44-9W; built: 05/2001)
BNSF #6641 (GE ES44C4; built: 08/2010)
x
CP     #8143 (Rebuilt GE AC4400CWM; built: 11/1997)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/24 13:31 by jmulhol2.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 02/18/24 14:43
Re: Couple captures of this Drayton, ND-to-Kalama, WA loaded grai
Author: bmarti7

I love the sunrise shot for two reasons:the colors and you finally got some natural vitamin D.

PCBill

Date: 02/18/24 19:45
Re: Couple captures of this Drayton, ND-to-Kalama, WA loaded grai
Author: jmulhol2

bmarti7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love the sunrise shot for two reasons:the colors
> and you finally got some natural vitamin D.
>
> PCBill

Thank you, PCBill- I was especially thankful to see that big yellow ball in the sky! 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0433 seconds