Home Open Account Help 267 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Help Needed

Date: 02/25/24 18:43
Help Needed
Author: Kalamakid

Good Day Fellow Train Fans.
Back in the middle of the 1980's I started purchasing Bill Wallin slide copies from Al Chione of Evergreen and Durango Colorado. In the process I now have a collection in the neighborhood of four thousand of his slides. I have been cataloging them and realized that I am woefully short of the description pages that he sent out each time he processed a run of slides. For whatever reason I did not save these description sheets and now that I am writing up the lists (as I prepare for my eventual passing) I do not have the necessary description information to apply to the accompanying slide sets. I realize this maybe a huge replacement undertaking but I am hoping that one or more of you  might be able to provide me (at my copy cost) copies of whatever lists that might have retained or direct me to a website that may have these lists archived there.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You in advance
​Ted Pope Richfield MN

Date: 02/25/24 21:38
Re: Help Needed
Author: BryanTCook

Best of luck in your search, Ted.
As you can imagine, Kalama has changed quite a bit since you were operator there.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0357 seconds