Home Open Account Help 203 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Notable BNSF Richmond Trains on Wed?

Date: 05/06/24 17:03
Notable BNSF Richmond Trains on Wed?
Author: MikeRail

Hi all,

Gonna be railfanning BNSF Richmond tomorrow. Any particular Wed trains that would be arriving/departing the yard?

BARRIC/RICBAR ?
VCLORIC / VRICCLO?

Thanks for any info or heads up!

MikeRail

Posted from Android

Date: 05/06/24 20:14
Re: Notable BNSF Richmond Trains on Wed?
Author: dwatry

Not sure about Wednesdays in particular, but a few weeks ago on a Tuesday I caught the RICBAR leaving Richmond about 1020am.  And in feb I caught an EB auto rack train leaving Richmond about 1115am.   Not sure how representative they are.   Caught a WB intermodal at Collier at 318pm. 

Date: 05/06/24 21:37
Author: phthithu

There's a yard job that goes out the canal lead and switches industries located on the canal. Easy chase, poor light, shoving the whole way out but cool to see. I want to say pretty early like 7am-8am arena. I used to catch it on Wednesday mornings last time would've been a year or more ago. So if you are hanging out by the yard keep an eye for them. Can be monitored from the Pt. Richmond area pretty easy. Not sure what the radio chatter would sound like for them. 

Date: 05/07/24 11:36
Author: Barstool

One of the thihg s to keep i mind is don't count on the scanner as a lot of talk is done by phone...In the morning for sure  there is aLmost a repo being called about 8am  to be pickedup itstrain at North Bay. some times there is a local that goes to the east end of Collier to swith the plant and the will return in about an hoour.  about at5 abouot the WB Z train  with the UPS train to be set out at North Bay andthe runs lite to Richmond...Traffic out of Oakland is hit and miss andt the Ric Bar spoke about is called about 4 A.M. and usellay gets out about 6A.M. if it falls down, so don't count on it.  The traffic pattersn between Stockton t Richmoind is so un predictable, so a lot of luck plays the game with you...

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.045 seconds