Home Open Account Help 368 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Black and White night shot at speed

Date: 05/25/04 18:37
Black and White night shot at speed
Author: myoungwisc

This was taken back in the spring of 99 at Kellog Ave. in Anaheim. A BNSF stack train had just passed headed east and I fixed in on the crossing signals. Those signals, as a side note, have since been replaced.

-Martin from the OC

Date: 05/25/04 19:03
Re: Black and White night shot at speed
Author: espeeboy

Uh, not at all trying to be negative here with this constructive comment but did some tagger hack into your file and spray all over it?

Joking aside, it appears that you tried to get rid of some of the specks and dust on the image using Photoshop with the airbrush or paintbrush tool (instead of the rubberstamp tool) and probably on a hard to see laptop or flat monitor screen? Looks like a cool image though and we don't seem to see enough of black and white night shots here on T.O.

Date: 05/25/04 20:56
Re: Black and White night shot at speed
Author: myoungwisc

Yup! I couldn't figure out where the hell the dust was coming from because I cleaned both the print and my scanner. Oh well. I started using the rubber stamp tool on the greys and whites and figured the blacks were close to true. Oops!

Damn taggers.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0264 seconds