Can any one give me a RR frequency and any advice or tips that could be
useful been around there?

Thanks a lot!

Ac4400cwgevo
http://www.trainsondvd.biz

Date: 07/09/05 14:19
Re: Corpus Christi visit
Author: NormSchultze

I'll try. CC is home to TexMex/KCS line from CC to Laredo. Heavy MOW reported from 0600 to 1800, then it breaks loose. Yard lies along Hwy 44. Should be trains staged.
AAR74 161.400 , AAR66 161.130. THere is a siding called SPEAR near Robstown. You need to go to Robstown and then west of town cut over to your left thru the sideroad. You'll see it. Trains off the UP/BNSF headed west are frequently staged/crewed at SPEAR.

On the other side, across the turning basin is a joint yard shared by TM/CCTR. CCTR is Corpus Christi Terminal RR. Its G&W property and I've found the natives friendly. They have/had 2 SW in G&W paint and 2 CF7 with a neat wave paint scheme and "THE PORT" in bold letters. Neat. Word is that there must be 2 lettered "The Port". So..as you cross the lift bridge over the turning basin, on your left is anNW2 in port scheme and a critter. There are some other critters but you would have to drive in and get the OK. Not avail from the road.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0351 seconds