Home Open Account Help 365 users online

Steam & Excursion > Trainorders Video Crew at Owosso

Date: 11/18/09 04:12
Trainorders Video Crew at Owosso
Author: CPengineer

Thought you might like to see the folks behind the great TrainFestival videos that we've been enjoying on Trainorders. On the left is Todd Clark and his son; on the right, holding the video camera, is the always smiling Dave Busse. Great job guys!

Date: 11/18/09 06:36
Re: Trainorders Video Crew at Owosso
Author: Keystone1

Nice shot.

Date: 11/18/09 08:04
Author: Alco251

Fat guy on the right appears to be run ragged by the other two...

Date: 11/18/09 13:46
Author: SierraRail

That's what happens to you when you spend your life inside a helecopter!

Date: 11/19/09 07:07
Author: filmteknik

Someone needs to rig up a 32VDC charger (or maybe inverter/charger) so you can truly say you are making Steam Powered Videos. Oh wait, trademark issues. OK, Turbogenerator Powered Video.

Date: 11/28/09 22:20
Author: NKP779

Great footage guys, and I think it is outstanding how Trainorders.com supported the Trainfestival. Yep, the helicopter noise is annoying, but the footage will reach infinitely more people - maybe something on PBS and other venues, and that is essential for the future of our beloved hobby. Only live steam and diesel trains will lasso new people into the fold and that is good for more live mainline steam and diesel excursions, and it is even good for model railroading. I don't do much modeling, but after 40 years I do see crossover interest back and forth between the two related hobbies. I don't want us to wind up like the Masonic Lodges and other fraternal organization where the average age is 65 and higher and the membership of active members keeps plummeting.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0309 seconds