Home Open Account Help 359 users online

Steam & Excursion > Texas State Railroad - RailFest 2011

Date: 04/21/11 12:45
Texas State Railroad - RailFest 2011
Author: Jason-Rose

I am not affiliated with the TSRR, but I was asked to pass this along.

----

National Train Day is May 7th! Join us for a fun Rail Fan weekend and celebrate railroading at the Texas State Railroad!

Railfest 2011 will be held at the Texas State Railroad Rusk Depot on May 7-8, 2011 celebrating American railroading! Saturday May 7th will be a full day which includes a roundtrip Pineywoods Steam Excursion, an afternoon Locomotive Shop Tour and a unique Night Photo Session with one of our steam engines. Tickets for the shop tour and night photo session are a separate special package price. Sunday May 8th is another full day which includes special photo runbys not accessible to the highway and a double header from the Rusk Depot to the Maydelle Turntable with Steam Engines 201 & 300. After the photo excursion there will be another afternoon shop tour at the Rusk locomotive shop.

Be sure and experience the Pineywoods Steam Excursion and Photo Excursion in the new premium Lone Star Class Seating!

For schedule, tickets, and information about the all-inclusive RailFest Lone Star Weekend Pass, visit www.TexasStateRR.com and click on Special Events or call 1-888-987-2461.

Attached is the flyer for the event. Help spread the word! Feel free to email the information on to others!

P.S. Joining us again this year is the East Texas and Gulf Rail Modelers Association!

Lori Pennington
Marketing Manager
Texas State Railroad
903-683-3087
LPennington@TexasStateRR.com

www.TexasStateRR.com

Jason Rose
Spring, TX
Rio Grande Explorations

Date: 04/21/11 12:56
Re: Texas State Railroad - RailFest 2011
Author: NormSchultze

175 bux and no photo freight! I'll be at the Air Show.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0423 seconds