Home Open Account Help 332 users online

Steam & Excursion > 488 - Flowers & Trees in the way

Date: 08/12/13 09:11
488 - Flowers & Trees in the way
Author: Wacky-roger1942

It was a pretty day so off to chase the train I went.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 08/12/13 16:46
Re: 488 - Flowers & Trees in the way
Author: patd3985

Man, Roger! I just LOVE your films! You really got the knack for it! I always wait for "Wacky Roger's" next surprise! Thanx,............Pat

Date: 08/12/13 18:02
Author: Wacky-roger1942

patd3985 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Man, Roger! I just LOVE your films! You really got
> the knack for it! I always wait for "Wacky
> Roger's" next surprise! Thanx,............Pat

Thanks a bunch for your kind words.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff

Date: 08/12/13 21:42
Author: mmm1000

I use to work for Charlie Bradshaw when he owned the D&SNG. it is so great that both of those remnants of the old D&RGW have been saved, I hope they last forever. Our kids need to see machines like this actually operating and to gain an appreciation of what it really took to build this country. The AMC Series "Hell on Wheels" is a fictionalize account of how the Union Pacific was built. A lot of it is dramatization but there is quite a bit of fact included. It shows the people who built railroads and the people who worked for them for what they were. they were a different stock of people. yes today we would probably throw have of them in jail. but for better or worse they built this country, and lets face it when you get much over 100 years ago till the beginning of civilization the world was a much different (and much tougher, and not a fair) place. We owe all of them a debt for the world they built.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0453 seconds