Home Open Account Help 338 users online

Steam & Excursion > AFT's 40th, Family Fotos- 2

Date: 09/20/16 18:47
AFT's 40th, Family Fotos- 2
Author: BoilingMan

continued....
Now we're down at Oaks Park- time to burn some digital film:
Photo 7.  L2R: Ross Rowland (Founding Father), Doyle McCormack (Engineer- 4449, 610, and dare I say...   ), and Wes Camp (Smartest Guy in any room).  And that's Gloria Bonneville to Ross' right.  Gloria's AFT Domain was the Press Car (AFT 205) on the rear of the train.
Photo 8.  L2R: Lynn Ramsey (AFT Hostess Corps), Ross, Judy Booth (Crewed on 2101 & 4449), Barry Howard (Barry designed the AFT Display Cars), and myself ("Wild Bill Hoban and I maintained the displays Barry designed).
Photo 9.  With the kind assist of a Selfie Helper, my wife Trisha and I.

Photos 10 & 11.  I'm betting this is TO member "nickatnight" and granddaughter shooting the video they posted Friday.  Now, that girl can dress!
Photo 12.  Ed Immel.  Ed was the AFT's Invisible Man.  Ed roamed far ahead of the train and sought out all the display sites.  Ed drew all the site maps that I quickly swiped if left attended too long (30 seconds seemed about right).  In the background is Marty sneaking a smoke.  Part of Marty's job was to print Ed's maps and distribute them to department heads.  Somehow she figured out I was the reason maps were disappearing. (oops)  After that she always printed an extra for me so that dept heads wouldn't "loose" theirs.
SR

more to come...

Date: 09/20/16 18:49
Re: AFT's 40th, Family Fotos- 2
Author: BoilingMan

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0405 seconds