Home Open Account Help 194 users online

Steam & Excursion > Chama du Jour #23

Date: 03/28/17 07:45
Chama du Jour #23
Author: BoilingMan

Sorry about the "selfie", but the view back down the valley towards Chama was too cool not to include this one.
SR

Date: 03/28/17 10:02
Re: Chama du Jour #23
Author: callum_out

Lotta nerve taking up space when that car could be used for a revenue load, like coal! The other thing that makes
me a bit crazy on the photo freights is that the blocking looks nothing like the Rio Grande in the later days. And I
don't usually like B&W but many of your shots are so non-traditional that B&W seems totally natural, very nice.

Out

Date: 03/28/17 10:53
Author: SP4360

Technically not a selfie as you wern't holding the camera. Nice shot of a LTL. The series is quite cool dude!

Date: 03/28/17 12:48
Author: BoilingMan

Thanks guys.
Running these through Lightroom, cropping, and redoing them all as B&W's has been a fun project.  I started out shooting and processing B&W back in the day and I guess I best "see" things in that way.  I'm easily overwhelmed trying to pull the best out of color.  Marty and Evan could probably have fun with these old color C&T shots, but I only make things worse!
SR

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0342 seconds