Home Open Account Help 378 users online

Steam & Excursion > UP Excursion 8/13/17

Date: 07/17/17 21:42
UP Excursion 8/13/17
Author: wpjones

Today I asked a Friend if he was going on the UP Museum Excursion on August 13th and he said WHAT EXCURSION!. His next question was why didn't the UPHS let the membership know about this. He wasn't very happy. He like myself do not do Facebook.
A question for the UPHS members on here.
How many of you didn't know about the trip until the post I made last week.
Just Curious.
Tickets and info at WWW.UPRRMUSEUM.ORG
Steve Jones

Date: 07/18/17 05:39
Re: UP Excursion 8/13/17
Author: Bob3985

Steve, Marc had it on the UPHS Facebook page long ago and it had over 4000 hits. That is more people than we have in the society. Being on their mailing list I got notified by the UP Museum as well. But for me to travel 1000 miles round trip for the one day trip in the midst of all the work I have going on makes it a bit of a task. I wish the folks at the museum a successful excursion and hope it brings in their needed monies for their coffers.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

Date: 07/18/17 10:10
Author: RuleG

I learned about the excursion from the Trains.com Newswire. Many TO members bash Trains Magazine, but both its website and magazine often has information before other sources or not found eleswhere.

I'd like to ride, but the fare is a bit spendy and it's too far from where I live.

Hope others who ride have a good time.

Posted from iPhone

Date: 07/18/17 12:30
Author: switchlock

I imagine that TrainOrders is just about as much computerstuff that many UPHS member want to do. A note on the UPHS website would be nice. It hasn't been updated in a while.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0289 seconds