Home Open Account Help 405 users online

Steam & Excursion > Big Boy Aftercoolers 4004 Cheyenne

Date: 12/13/17 14:35
Big Boy Aftercoolers 4004 Cheyenne
Author: Wasatch-RR-Cont

The Wasatch Railroad Contractors team is currently working on Big Boy 4004 in Cheyenne, WY. A few threads ago there was a question about the aftercooler pipes that were on the front deck when delivered, but then moved. Our team took a picture to show all of you where the pipes are now located. In the photo you can see the head light, which can normally be seen on the locomotive in service. In front of and below the head light and behind the front shroud are located the cooling pipes.

Please watch our social media pages for more updates on the cosmetic restoration of Big Boy 4004. We can be found on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Look us up. Wasatch Railroad Contractors.

More on TO to come.....

Date: 12/13/17 14:55
Re: Big Boy Aftercoolers 4004 Cheyenne
Author: Bob3985

Thanks for presenting this information for the throngs. Give me a shout if you need any assistance.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

Date: 12/13/17 15:22

Wasatch Railroad Contractors is taking applications for part-time "project specific" help. You can come and apply in person at our Cheyenne office, or you can email info@wrrc.us for an application.

More on our web page at wrrc.us

Date: 12/13/17 16:00
Author: Copy19

Finally, a photo. Tnx.

Date: 12/14/17 12:57
Author: jtbrandt

Wasatch-RR-Cont Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wasatch Railroad Contractors is taking
> applications for part-time "project specific"
> help. You can come and apply in person at our
> Cheyenne office, or you can email info@wrrc.us for
> an application.
>
> More on our web page at wrrc.us

I know it's December, but...
Did it just get cold in here?

Date: 12/14/17 13:16
Author: Hillcrest

jtbrandt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wasatch-RR-Cont Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wasatch Railroad Contractors is taking
> > applications for part-time "project specific"
> > help. You can come and apply in person at our
> > Cheyenne office, or you can email info@wrrc.us
> for
> > an application.
> >
> > More on our web page at wrrc.us
>
>
> I know it's December, but...
> Did it just get cold in here?

I read somewhere that John R. isn't the person doing the social media thing for Wasatch, so I'd bet whoever was responding to Bob didn't realize who they were responding to.

Cheers, Dave

Date: 12/14/17 14:20

It is true that Mr. Rimmasch is not part of the postings on any of the railfan based pages, nor is he directly involved in the Social Media campaign. The social media office that is running the program is based out of Washington, DC. We have a few people on our team and it is true, we do not always know who people are or what the relationship to Wasatch Railroad Contractors is. I was able to speak with Mr. Rimmasch today and he confirmed that he is a close friend of Bob K's. Bob spends a lot of time in the WRC office and Bob is also aware that Mr. Rimmasch is not participating in the posts or responses. We are doing the best we can to manage the social media and all of these pages, as well as the vast number of industry pages we are hitting as well.

By the way Bob K, Mr. Rimmasch says, "hi." But, he said you know that anyway! If any of you want to contact Mr. Rimmasch directly, please use:

info@wrrc.us

We do pass messages on to him as required.

Social Media Team, WRC/WRR

www.wrrc.us

Date: 12/14/17 15:56
Author: Hillcrest

I personally got a kick out of it, I'm sure BobK did too. Figured it was either an independent service Wasatch was using... or it was Steve Lee..;-)

Cheers, Dave

Date: 12/15/17 10:56
Management of Social Media
Author: jbwest

I guess it is a sign of times that individuals and companies have to contract out their social media management, so that it is no longer personal. Basically social media has become just another form of mindless spam, largely disconnected from any soul or reality. Fortunately there are still a few platforms where most of the interaction seems to be with real people.

JBWX
a real person speaking for himself

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0614 seconds