Home Open Account Help 319 users online

Steam & Excursion > Need help in locating an OY rotary video

Date: 03/30/20 09:16
Need help in locating an OY rotary video
Author: DocJones

Hi, all,
I need some help in locating a video of the C&TS rotary OY.  It was posted most likely on the steam board but may be on the Western board. 
It shows the OY being prepared to go out. It shows the crew working around the plow and boarding it before it leaves. I'm sorry I did not see where was leaving from, Chama or Antonito.
One specific on the video shows one of the access panels open and shows the rod and crank of the steam engine that powers the plow. In these perilous times I just forgot to save or mark the video
Any help is most welcome.  Good thoughts to all that our railfan community gets through this crisis well and sane. Reply to this post or PM is most appreciated. 

Thanks very much,

Have fun, be safe, stay well,
Bruce "Doc" Jones  Sierra Madre CA

Date: 03/30/20 12:50
Re: Need help in locating an OY rotary video
Author: DocJones

Found it!  It was on You Tube. Video by Traveling Tom. Excellent video and worth watching. Thanks to all who helped. 
Have fun, be safe, stay well,
Bruce "Doc" Jones  Sierra Madre CA

Date: 04/02/20 20:43
Re: Need help in locating an OY rotary video
Author: Abqfoamer

Doc...that recent OY trip was the most impressive, well done run  I've ever seen, whoever shot it.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0424 seconds