Home Open Account Help 274 users online

Steam & Excursion > Lotsa China steam pix

Date: 04/05/04 16:34
Lotsa China steam pix
Author: jbwest

I have posted a few of my China pix in a websight that is sort of a primer on the remaining steam in China. This might be interesting browsing for anyone interested in what they might find if they make the trip. All of my pictures were taken on organized tours, first with Trains Unlimited, and later with Steam and Safaris out of the U.K, and Globe Steam based in Germany. A large part of my fun in China has been traveling with some interesting people from all over the world. The most recent information is that you will be able to duplicate my photos of doubleheaded steam on Jingpeng pass for maybe another year. But even when Jingpeng goes diesel there will be lots of other interesting steam action to chase down. My China website can be found at:

http://home.att.net/~andrewbwest/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

Date: 04/12/04 14:43
Re: Lotsa China steam pix
Author: wabash2800

Nice photos. The narrow gauge railroad is nifty too. What do the whistles sound like?

If I suddenly find a little change, I like to go. Interestingly, I'd feel safer from terrorists in China then I would most parts of the western world.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0333 seconds