Home Open Account Help 232 users online

Nostalgia & History > PE La Habra (Ca.) Depot

Date: 04/30/08 12:14
PE La Habra (Ca.) Depot
Author: UPNW2-1083

There was a discussion a while back on the location of the UP and PE La Habra Ca. depots to each other. At the time I only had pictures of the UP depot which was (and still is) located on the west side of Euclid Ave. Well today, I ran across several slide trays that I had put aside and I found the Pacific Electric depot slides I had been looking for. So here's the PE depot which at the time (July 1975) was still being used. It was across the street from the UP depot on the east side of Euclid.-BMT

Date: 04/30/08 19:28
Re: PE La Habra (Ca.) Depot
Author: SteveD

Thanks for sharing those nice documentary shots.

Date: 04/30/08 23:47
Author: doge_of_pocopson

Is the PE depot still standing?

thanks,

b

Date: 05/01/08 06:53
Author: UPNW2-1083

doge_of_pocopson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is the PE depot still standing?
>
> thanks,
>
> b

Yes. It was moved across the street next to the UP Depot and has been a childrens museum since the early 90s.-BMT

Date: 05/01/08 07:01
Author: SteveD

Actually the P.E depot is a local live theater, while the UP depot is the Children's museum.
Also for clarification, while the two may have started out on opposite sides of Euclid, they were not directly opposite, but about a block apart (the distance between the two roads' alignments thru town), as well.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0446 seconds