Home Open Account Help 265 users online

Nostalgia & History > My best rendition for a fogged lens shot

Date: 05/19/22 18:53
My best rendition for a fogged lens shot
Author: ns2557

Reading Lance's, aka, santafe 199, post the other day about the issue of "lens fogging" at the wrong time, got me to looking back at a shot that I took of action involving an ex NKP steam locomotive and an EB NS Road Railer and seeing what, if anything I might be able to rescue out of my ordeal the day in question for me. Well, here is the one shot I managed of the trains in question. Tho I had half of the consist on the NS Roadrailer correct, that being the lead unit of the train, the second unit was a BNSF Orange ES44C4. In my shot taken from the overpass at the west end of the NS New Haven Yard on the ex Wabash thru here, we find the NKP 765 getting ready to go west out of here being passed by the EB NS Road Railer with a BNSF C44-9W in ATSF War Bonnet Paint trailed by a BNSF ES44C4 unit.The Roadrailer is heading east into the morning sunrise as it passes the NKP 765. After some TLC in my photo editing software I use, it came out better than the original. Taken on July 19 2015 at New Haven In. Turned out better than I thought it would. Hope y'all like it too. Thanks for reminding me of the pitfalls of Good AC with mucho humidity, which do not necessarily agree with each other.  Be well, Ben

Date: 05/19/22 19:52
Re: My best rendition for a fogged lens shot
Author: santafe199

Actually, it looks kinda cool!

:^)

Date: 05/19/22 20:18
Re: My best rendition for a fogged lens shot
Author: Roadmaster

I agree with Lance. Thank you for sharing this photo with us.

Matthew Dittert

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0325 seconds