Home Open Account Help 368 users online

Railfan Gaming > Tips for Good screenshots?

Date: 11/28/06 08:40
Tips for Good screenshots?
Author: ObsessedFoamer

Yes, I do have goldcam, and I have OK shots.
http://www.pbase.com/up355

Can anyone tell me some other tips to make beautiful screenshots. When the streamlines forums was up people had some beautiful shots. I want to take screenshots like that... Can someone PLEASE give me some hints. I would really appreciate it!

Date: 11/28/06 14:17
Re: Tips for Good screenshots?
Author: ATSF90East

Hi Travis,

You probably already know the basics, such as track monitor and HUD off, so i'll skip those. If you are setting out specifically to make screenhots you may be better off setting your raildriver aside for this run and operating the locomotive from your keyboard. The key in my opinion is to create a feel with the screenshot, not just freeze time. By that I mean set your start times for early morning or late afternoon, and try to position the camera in a position for a perspective not normally seen. After awhile the 3/4 view roster shot format gets pretty darn boring.

If you were able to get your MSTSbin 1.6 issue resolved you will be able to get some screen shots that were not possible before.

hope this helps :-)

Date: 11/28/06 16:04
Re: Tips for Good screenshots?
Author: genevasub

Can someone tell me how to post the billion or so screen shots I've got saved as Word files?

Thanks,

Genevasub

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0298 seconds