Home Open Account Help 205 users online

Railfan Gaming > Clinton Sub For MSTS

Date: 08/02/07 10:24
Clinton Sub For MSTS
Author: kodachrome9319

I just downloaded the MSTS version of Clinton Sub. And half way in the loading process the simulation cuts out and says Train world Initialization failed. I have windows XP and all my train sim stuff works fine on it, does anybody know what I should do?

Thanks,
Kodachrome 9319

Date: 08/02/07 15:15
Re: Clinton Sub For MSTS
Author: bakersfielddave

i have had that for ages and seem to recall also it was a nuisance to get going try installin new roads and xtracks the latest versions also try clicking on the 'install me' .bat file at least 3 times to ensure all the files are loaded on setup there are 10 route files you need to have downloaded

it is an excellent route once all up and going typical UP in farmland and grain elevator country

try to contact the author

craig hatlestad

chatles@mchsi.com

Date: 08/02/07 19:12
Author: kodachrome9319

Ok. I checked and it popped up reading missing bridges and trees...what should I do, Reinstall train sim or download the missing files?

Date: 08/03/07 09:17
Author: kk5ol

Re-read the installation instructions for additional requirements. Train-Sim is really good about ensuring the author provides adequate instructions about any additional requirements to make the software perform as intended. My initial thought is a file called 'newroads' is missing or not installed correctly.

RailNet802, over

Date: 08/05/07 06:17
Author: Red

It took me THIRTEEN TIMES running the installme .bat file!!! Yes...13. The 13th time was a charm. Try that "unlucky number," as it was a "Lucky Number" for the UPCS!!! LOL!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0299 seconds