Home Open Account Help 243 users online

Railfan Gaming > RR Tycoon?

Date: 05/29/01 07:19
RR Tycoon?
Author: crr

How does one buy an industry and electrify track? I recently moved and have misplaced my instructions for the game.

This question is from the Pacific Northwest territory, but I'm sure it'll apply to others as well.

Thanks for any help.

Jack

Date: 05/29/01 10:43
RE: RR Tycoon?
Author: TriangleRoute

Some senarios you can buy industries, others you cant. Click on the industry in question, and it will tell you its profitability, output, needs to make final product etc. If your scenario allows, there will also be a tab that says "buy industry?" and list its purchas price. Like I said, cant do it all the time. To electrify track, click on the track laying button, and then the tab with a picture of track with like a lightning bolt over it. To lay over existing track, simply drop and drag over the original. It wont be cheap, but it wont be near as high as laying new electric track. (this is all for RT2 by the way....havent played the original in some time, so I hope this helps)
TR
Savannah Ga

Date: 05/30/01 01:52
RE: RR Tycoon?
Author: TVRail

In the original RR Tycoon & RR Tycoon Deluxe you can build up industries from Build -> Build Industry. Does not always work, though.

Had a joyable night playing the original RRT. It was nice for a change...

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0328 seconds