Home Open Account Help 343 users online

Canadian Railroads > Every changing Toronto skyline as view from Bathurst St bridge

Date: 09/20/19 11:24
Every changing Toronto skyline as view from Bathurst St bridge
Author: WP17

I'm fortunate enough to visit Toronto every few years or so and always make a pilgrimage to the Bathurst Street bridge. And I did so once again on my trip earlier this week. And as usual I'm blown away by all the new buildings that appear in the background of my shots. So here are views of uniquely Toronto trains looking east, north and west from the bridge that show a lot of new building construction.

View 1: looking east towards downtown showing the current sky lone. It's interesting to realize how old the CN tower is now. But the unfortunate consequence of all the buildings on the south side of the tracks is lots of shadow all day long:-(

View 2: Very intriguing new buildings under construction at the NE corner of Front and Bathurst

View 3: Looking west at all the new construction in the gore point between the Lakeshore and the Kitchener/Airport lines.

WP17

Date: 09/20/19 12:00
Re: Every changing Toronto skyline as view from Bathurst St bridg
Author: gcm

Great shots.
Unbelievable changes since the last time I was there in 1982.

Gary

Date: 09/20/19 20:03
Author: mammothlacrosse

Looks like Denver with all those cranes.

Date: 09/21/19 08:07
Author: eminence_grise

mammothlacrosse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like Denver with all those cranes.

Toronto recently passed Vancouver as Canada's fastest growing and least affordable city.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0418 seconds