Home Open Account Help 362 users online

Canadian Railroads > "New and Improved" VIA Preference programme delayed again

Date: 05/25/23 06:42
"New and Improved" VIA Preference programme delayed again
Author: DrawingroomA

A usually reliable source (sorry for the cliché) has informed me that this and the new reservation system will not start on the 27th of this month as planned. I have been asked not to give details, so I will respect that. The new tentative date isn't too far away, though. The availability to select seats on-line sounds good but will not please everyone. I will say only that many people will not like it if  what VIA staff are being told happens.. This should be known publicly soon.

As with Preference, bookings made before the new system starts will be honoured.  

Date: 05/25/23 13:33
Re: "New and Improved" VIA Preference programme delayed again
Author: Jimbo

I received an email confirming that at 3:18 PM today.  From the email:

Our redesigned loyalty program is part of VIA Rail’s modernization, and its launch will coincide with other modernization activities. Therefore, to ensure that it is seamlessly implemented, the launch, which was planned for May 27, 2023, will now take place at a later date that will be communicated to you in the coming weeks.

Please note the program changes themselves remain the same as those previously communicated and that only the effective date has changed. You can read the updated VIA Préférence terms and conditions in their entirety here.

We look forward to bringing you these exciting program changes and we appreciate your continued patience.

Your VIA Préférence team

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0286 seconds