Home Open Account Help 153 users online

Announcements > UPDATE! renewal payment system is back

Date: 10/07/20 11:28
UPDATE! renewal payment system is back
Author: webmaster

Our renewal system is back online.  Our payment provider took their time in reactivating our merchant account so I made the decision last Thursday to go with another company.  They got us setup with a new account, but we had to rewrite our payment code.  This weekend many hours went into rewriting this part of the system that had not been touched in years.  For now we only have our renewal payment system converted to the new payment gateway.  We should have the payment system for new members online in a couple of days.  For new customers our Paypal payment method is still functional. 

----------------------------

PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT:

Today our payment system is only accepting Paypal payments for new registrations and renewals.  Our merchant provider changed gateways today and we were not notified because the toll free number they had on file for us we discontinued about twelve years ago, and their automated emails to me went to my spam folder.  They did not bother to send anything by US Mail.  Regular credit card transaction processing should return later today or tomorrow.  Paypal payments will work fine.

Sorry for the headache for those of you that tried to renew.  If your account expired today and you tried to make a transaction that failed email us help@trainorders.net and we will comp you a week.

Todd Clark
Canyon Country, CA
Trainorders.com

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.024 seconds