Home Open Account Help 357 users online

European Railroad Discussion > Leeds, another hotel with a view

Date: 08/06/14 02:08
Leeds, another hotel with a view
Author: tq-07fan

There is no shame in trying to get a room with a view. Although a lot of my trip is spent at Premier Inn and there is absolutely nothing wrong with Premier Inn it is good to stay at a higher end hotel. I would guess that you are paying for the view. Here at Park Plaza Leeds if you ask you can get this view.
http://www.parkplaza.com/leeds-hotel-gb-ls1-5ns/gbleeds?gclid=CIeT0_ih_r8CFbPJtAodEy8AjQ&s_cid=se.12149407
Not a bad price to stay across from the station and the hotel is great too but I like the view.
1) Northern Trains 2L23 to Sheffield, via Castleford, Transpennine Express 1K07 from Selby to Manchester Piccadilly, Northern Trains 2N16 from Sheffield and 5H25 deadheading back to Neville Hill. Not totally sure as there were around eight trains around Leeds all at the same time just before 9:30 am and all four trains in the picture were moving.

Jim

Date: 08/06/14 07:28
Re: Leeds, another hotel with a view
Author: tomstp

Wow, that is a bunch of main lines.

Date: 08/08/14 14:10
Re: Leeds, another hotel with a view
Author: 55002

Great view of Leeds. Just a few miles from home, so I never stay in Leeds. Chris, UK

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0414 seconds