Home Open Account Help 302 users online

European Railroad Discussion > European Railway Station Where is it No. 42

Date: 05/17/20 02:59
European Railway Station Where is it No. 42
Author: andersonb109

Haven't run out yet. This one should be easy as the name of the station, but not the city, is easily seen. It's one of at least 6 major stations in this city. Bonus points if anyone spots yet another similarity to two other photos posted recently. This series will take a brief hiatus and resume next Thursday while I break Michigan's never ending often extended so called "Stay at Home, Stay Safe" rules by driving to Indiana to catch Amtrak No. 30 tonight. I'll report on the passenger board once home. Should be interesting. 

Date: 05/17/20 03:48
Re: European Railway Station Where is it No. 42
Author: railsmith

Paris. If I can figure out the connection to two other photos, I'll be back.

EDITED TO ADD: Is that your girlfriend in the blue outfit and straw-coloured hat?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/20 04:20 by railsmith.

Date: 05/17/20 05:50
Author: 55002

Paris - got one!! What's in common - is there a set here that we bombed in the war and were rebuilt!!?? chris uk.

Date: 05/17/20 06:07
Author: andersonb109

Yes that's Yana in the blue. Son Kyryll in the lime green shirt. We arrived on the Belmond Orient Express and went to Paris Disney in 2017 as they were denied visas to the U.S. Don't even get me started on that.  So they have turned up quite by accident in four of my station photos so far...Moscow Kivesky, Paris Est., Yaremcha, and Venice. We both like to travel and hope to do so again soon. I just read today Italy has opened it's borders to all countries and NO quarantine. It was one of the first countries hit...and very badly. So hopefully others will follow suit in as the Britt's say..."in due course."

Date: 05/18/20 09:30
Author: krm152

Really enjoy following your station series.
Have a safe trip to Amtrak.
ALLEN

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0316 seconds