Home Open Account Help 239 users online

European Railroad Discussion > Diversity Continued!


Date: 04/06/21 13:04
Diversity Continued!
Author: exhaustED

Photo 4, as promised!




Date: 04/07/21 03:54
Re: Diversity Continued!
Author: jmbreitigan

Ah, disregard my questin about photo #4 in your prior post : )
John



Date: 04/07/21 05:08
Re: Diversity Continued!
Author: exhaustED

jmbreitigan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ah, disregard my questin about photo #4 in your
> prior post : )
> John

No problem, John! I could only attach 3 images to the first thread.



Date: 04/07/21 10:49
Re: Diversity Continued!
Author: PHall

exhaustED Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jmbreitigan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ah, disregard my questin about photo #4 in your
> > prior post : )
> > John
>
> No problem, John! I could only attach 3 images to
> the first thread.

You can only attach three images per post. Reply to your own thread and you can add three more per post.



Date: 04/07/21 11:06
Re: Diversity Continued!
Author: exhaustED

PHall Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> exhaustED Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > jmbreitigan Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Ah, disregard my questin about photo #4 in
> your
> > > prior post : )
> > > John
> >
> > No problem, John! I could only attach 3 images
> to
> > the first thread.
>
> You can only attach three images per post. Reply
> to your own thread and you can add three more per
> post.

Aha, ingenious, thanks for that!



Date: 04/07/21 11:43
Re: Diversity Continued!
Author: dwatry

#4 - Didn't realize that line was right on the beach!   Great shots - thanks.



Date: 04/07/21 14:14
Re: Diversity Continued!
Author: exhaustED

dwatry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> #4 - Didn't realize that line was right on the
> beach!   Great shots - thanks.

Yeah, there are times when the water must be literally lapping at the wall as there was a lot of flotsam and jetsam! But it is a lovely spot with sand and some rocks, one of which has the name of 'Milkmaid's Rock... I didn't see her though...
There used to be a rail bridge from the bank I was on across to the south bank, about a kilometer long and carrying another railway line, but a boat struck it and it had to be dismantled in the 60s/70s!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/21 14:17 by exhaustED.



Date: 04/07/21 14:49
Re: Diversity Continued!
Author: FiveChime

What does the "W" sign mean there. In US it is a whistle warning.

Regards, Jim Evans



Date: 04/07/21 14:56
Re: Diversity Continued!
Author: exhaustED

FiveChime Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What does the "W" sign mean there. In US it is a
> whistle warning.
>
> Regards, Jim Evans

It's the same in the UK, Jim. Trains need to 'blow', usually for a foot crossing



Date: 04/08/21 05:58
Re: Diversity Continued!
Author: 55002

Enjoyed all 4 photos.  Love the tanks along the coast. chris uk



Date: 04/08/21 07:51
Re: Diversity Continued!
Author: exhaustED

55002 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Enjoyed all 4 photos.  Love the tanks along the
> coast. chris uk

Thanks a lot, Chris, nice to hear from you.



[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0302 seconds