Home Open Account Help 373 users online

European Railroad Discussion > Looking for Help in establishing a value on BR steam slides.

Date: 06/19/21 17:59
Looking for Help in establishing a value on BR steam slides.
Author: SandPatch1

I have a bunch of slides from a trip in 1966 and I'm trying to establish a value.  While it is over 1000+ slides they are what I would consider typical photos taken on a trip.  while their is some of the country side and buildings, their is a lot of locomotives, signal box's, men working , trains at depots, and some interesting track photos at junctions. Heres a sample of the loco slides. on good days. he also had some rainy days. these are done at 150dpi to save time. Let me know what they would sell for and which is the best place to offer them..  thank you in advance.  I'm hoping TO has a lot of Brits who read TO. Dave j

Date: 06/22/21 18:41
Re: Looking for Help in establishing a value on BR steam slides.
Author: up833

Seeing how people are not fighting to answer your question first...I see lots of slides posted for sale on EBay. Suggest you offer a few slides there by bidding and see what the market offers up. It would be helpful and worth money if you know place, date and loco # or name.
RB

Date: 06/29/21 07:42
Re: Looking for Help in establishing a value on BR steam slides.
Author: masterphots

One thing to know is Kodak-processed Kodachrome originals will get the best price in most cases.  This from someone who's sold a few thousand slides on Ebay over the years (and still buying now and then).

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0696 seconds