Home Open Account Help 345 users online

Railroaders' Nostalgia > How to lose your job!!!

Date: 06/01/17 06:55
How to lose your job!!!
Author: foxy

After 8 year's of being the manager of Special equip and developing brass ??? I was on OCS move. We were overnighting at Penn. Station. I was invited to join a card game by the SVP of Operations. I said No,I'm on duty. He said SIT DOWN! I sat down? At that time the Chairman came thru, and said GET HIM Foxy! I will bank roll you. I said Thank You, I don't need it. The game began. 7 card 5 players. 100.00 anti. I won every hand or 5 games. The deal is now back to the SVP. He is on my left and gets an ace showing,. Then bets $100.00. I'm last and bump the same. Every man stays in the game. Then comes the final card down. The SVP on my left has the deal with 2aces showing, and bets $100.00 every man stays The call came to me. I call,then bump $$100.00. Every man called. The SVP says foxie! I CANT READ YOU! HE Rolled out 3aces none of the others could beat that. I rolled out a FULL house. Insult to Injury ! I played in the blind,never looking at my hole cards!! The SVP patted me on the shoulder and said"This is the last You will win this train". I was transferred to Selkirk NY on a lateral move as a LOCOMOTIVE SUPERVISOR Stayed there for 3 years waiting for HIM retire. I was then promoted to assistant manager in Conway pa. My Career was back on track​.

Posted from Android

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/17 07:51 by foxy.

Date: 06/01/17 08:31
Re: How to lose your job!!!
Author: tomstp

Ahhh, he was a "poor loser".

Date: 06/01/17 11:33
Author: Englewood

Really says a lot about the personality of some company leaders.

Date: 06/04/17 13:14
Author: 90mac

Sore Loser.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0339 seconds